As an early winter blankets Myria, citizens of Argenport and Kosul alike must decide if they will succumb to the numbing cold, or defy it.Chapter 25: Defiance 
- This page is for the set Defiance. For the card, see Defiance (card).
Defiance is the fifth pack-based expansion set for Eternal Card Game. It released December 13, 2018 with 256 new cards.
How to Get Edit
Packs of Defiance are available for purchase from the in-game store, and individual cards may be crafted with Shiftstone.
New Theme Decks Edit
Five new preconstructed decks, featuring cards and themes from Defiance, were added to the store with the set's release. They can each be purchased for 2500 Gold or 250 Gems. These decks are:
- Darya's Amplifiers (), Tavia's Raiders(), Hojan's Oathkeepers (), Kemmo's Outlaws (), and Quicksilver Oddities ().
Mechanics & Themes Edit
New Mechanics Edit
- Amplify allows you to increase the effect of your spells as many times as you want as long as you have the power.
- Black Market
- Defiance adds an element to the Market. A Black Market is a Market that can’t contain any of the same cards as your starting deck and is created when using Smugglers in your deck.
- On your first turn, a card with Pledge can be played as a Sigil. If the card has more than one faction you choose one of those factions to gain as Influence.
- Units with Renown do something the first time you play a spell or weapon directly on it.
- You play a Site like you’d play a unit, and it stays in play (until the opponent deals with it). It takes up two unit spots, so it’s twice as large as one unit. Each Site does something while in play (when it is played and at the start of your turns) until the final turn when you play the listed unit.