Dire Wolf Digital (DWD) is the independent game studio that creates and publishes Eternal.
Based in Denver, Colorado, DWD position themselves as "the most experienced independent strategy card game studio in the industry".
DWD was founded in 2010 by Scott Martins (previously founder of Worlds Apart Productions, and studio head of Sony Online Entertainment Denver), with a team of veteran game designers and developers. Since then, DWD has grown to over 100 people, including designers, artists, and engineers.
This section is not complete.
See also: Artists.
See also: Game Designers
Other Games Edit
DWD creates both digital and physical board and card games.
Pokémon Trading Card Game Online Edit
Lanterns: The Harvest Festival Edit
The Elder Scrolls: Legends Edit
(Link) DWD partnered with Bethesda Softworks for over 7 years to design and create The Elder Scrolls: Legends, the digital card game based on the Elder Scrolls franchise. The game was launched in March 2017. In May 2018, Bethesda transitioned development and support of the game from DWD to a new partner.
Upcoming Games Edit
DWD announced in January 2019 that it would be developing a new slate of digital adaptations for tabletop games:
- Mage Knight Board Game
- Yellow & Yangtze
- Wings of Glory
- Raiders of the North Sea
- ↑ direwolfdigital.com
- ↑ IGN - Industry Veterans Join Forces to Launch Dire Wolf Digital Game Studio (July 13, 2010)
- ↑ Facebook - Dire Wolf Digital's 'About' page
- ↑ DWD News - A Legend Continues (May 31, 2018)
- ↑ reddit - The Elder Scrolls: Legends Finds a New Home (May 31, 2018)
- ↑ DWD News - Bringing Board Games to Digital Life (January 18, 2019)