Empire of Glass is the tenth pack-based expansion set for Eternal Card Game. A subset of its cards were released early in a special Draft Preview, and it was fully released December 14, 2020 with 200+ new cards.
“Look at them build: Such spirit. How different would history have been, I wonder, if every civilization had been so single-minded in pursuing its own survival? We would not have found ourselves here.”
How to Get
New Theme Decks
- Overwhelming Swarm ()
- Dichro's Artillery ()
- Argo's Enforcers ()
- Opum's Builders ()
- Kudzu's Overgrowth ()
Mechanics & Themes
- A major theme of Empire of Glass is synergies within each of the five unit types listed above, in the factions shown. Each of these had a number of "Unit Type Matters" cards which gave bonuses for focusing decks around them.
Beginning December 3, 2020, DWD sold community spoilers in the community store for 35,000 influence each. Spoilers were available in limited batches, with 2 additional batches released in the following week, and sold first come, first served.
DWD would email the spoilers to their purchasers, which could then be shared with the game's community in any reasonable manner.
Empire of Glass Pre-Order Bundle
A $49.99 Empire of Glass pre-order bundle was available from December 7, 2020 until the set's full release. It included:
- 1 box of Empire of Glass (32 packs that can be opened on release day)
- 1 Speaking Circle premium playmat skin
- 1 Queen of Glass premium cardback
- 1 Queen of Glass premium avatar
- 1,800 gems
- 1 Draft Ticket (3 if ordered from the Eternal Web Store)
- 4x alt-art Maveloft Huntress
On December 7, 60+ commons and uncommons from the set were incorporated into Draft Packs in a special Draft Preview. These cards were immediately playable in constructed formats, though the cards could only obtained during the preview through draft.
- DWD News - New Set: Empire of Glass (November 30, 2020). Retrieved December 01, 2020.