Justice is the faction of order, both in civic harmony and brutal tyranny.
Justice is one of the five basic Factions in Eternal. It is themed around defense and control of the board state.
Justice is the only faction that can add directly other than as part of a Relic Weapon. This can help make Relic Weapons last longer, as well as giving some insulation against damage.
Battle Skills Edit
Decreasing Unit Strength Edit
Restricting Play of Cards Edit
Board Wipes Edit
The powerful Harsh Rule, as well as End of the Story and Leave a Witness, are the most direct ways to reset the board state, and gain card advantage by removing more of the enemy's units than your own.
Unit Types Edit
Faction Combinations Edit
Two-faction Alliances Edit
Three-faction Alliances Edit
- Ixtun (Fire/Justice/Primal )
- Winchest (Fire/Justice/Shadow )
- Kerendon (Time/Justice/Shadow )
- Creation (Fire/Time/Justice )
- Tradition (Time/Justice/Primal )
- Purpose (Justice/Primal/Shadow )