- Promo Quest: Distant Lands
- Your first PvP win of the day over the next few weeks will earn you a copy of both Alpine Tracker and Oathbreaker. Once the promo period is over, you’ll be able to craft the cards using Shiftstone as normal.
- Eternal can now be played in a variety of different languages, including: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Greek, and Turkish. If you're playing Eternal in one of our newly-supported languages, we'd love your help testing and refining the translation of the game.
- Decks and voids on the playmat now have depth related to the number of cards they contain.
- After a prolonged period of inactivity, players will now say a standardized emote to indicate the lack of action.
- You can now emote after you’ve lost a game.
- Estimated waits for finding an opponent during match-making have been tuned to be more accurate in some cases.
- All five Scions now have unique VFX when entering the playmat.
- Rarely, you would enter an empty playmat when observing a friend. This should no longer happen.
- Some draft games had connection issues that would cause you to lose games on start. This should no longer occur. If you experience this issue, please send feedback through the in-game feedback option.
- Gauntlet runs that end with no rewards should now clean up on their own and no longer require you to enter the event and click ‘done’.
- Timing out with a Reckless unit in play should no longer prevent your timer from reducing on subsequent turns.
- Units that have Killer or a targeted ability should no longer require dragging and will now work after tapping the unit.
- You should no longer be able to accidentally select presented cards behind a selection box on the playmat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.