- Veteran Mercenary is now available! Earn one copy of Veteran Mercenary for your first Versus Battle win each day while the promo is available.
- An event button has been added to the home page. Be on the lookout for unique, timed Events in the future!
- The event mode button has taken the place of the casual mode. But, fear not! Casual is still a mode we intend to support in a future patch.
- Minimizing the client should no longer remove the framerate cap.
- Reporting another player in chat should now prevent them from sending you additional messages.
- Multiple performance improvements for Android and iOS.
- Leaving a game you were observing and re-joining it should no longer display the End Turn button in Greek, regardless of language selected.
- The settings menu during login should now include a slider to control card voice volume.
- Completing multiple quests should no longer stack the progress display when claiming the rewards.
- Power and influence UI should now correctly appear if you observe a friend right as their game is starting.
- The network indicator signaling a poor networking connection should no longer be hidden while in a queue.
- Weapons that grant aegis should now correctly transfer the aegis when the unit transforms (if the aegis hadn’t previously been used).
- Damage spells should now correctly consume the aegis from units that are invulnerable to damage, even if they would have dealt no damage to the unit.
- Lifegain should now be batched into single triggers rather than individual instances during simultaneous lifegain from a single source. Example: Black-Sky Harbinger will now grant a single instance of health rather than multiple instances of +1.
- Azindel, the Wayfinder should now correctly grant his new owner the max power benefit when stolen.
- Azindel, the Wayfinder should now correctly increase max power when a unit moves between voids.
- Azindel, the Wayfinder should now correctly increase max power when The Tormentor enters the void from Whispers in the Void.
- Azindel, the Wayfinder should no longer increase max power when a relic is killed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.