New Campaign: The Tale of Horus TraverEdit
A new campaign is now available!
- Unlock 23 new cards as you experience the tale of Horus Traver.
- 25,000 Gold or 1,000 Gems.
- Get the Xenan Obelisk for 900 Gems.
- Custom animation when you have 8+ Power.
- Uncover the hidden Clockroaches in the sand.
- Get the Stonescar Saloon for 1,200 Gems.
- Hope the vulture doesn't come visit!
- Custom victory celebration.
- Has multiple destructible pieces.
Progression System UpdatesEdit
- If you are already level 20+, you will be granted your totem upgrade on login.
- You still have to own the totem before you can use the upgrade.
The progression bars that represent experience points gained have been redesigned to better display your progress after a game.
- Valkyrie Militant - Now gains 2 armor (up from 1) when you play a weapon.
- Cabal Bludgeoner - Now a 3/3, up from 2/3.
- Sandglass Sentinel - Now a 4/6 (up from 3/6) that gets +4 strength (up from +3) when you play a spell.
- Topaz Drake - Now a 5/3, up from 4/3.
- Advanced Filters now have a cleaner layout to accommodate more sets and content.
- The premium version of Bad News should now work for the ‘Which Do You Want First’ hidden achievement.
- Rarely, it was possible to get a corrupted wing in Jekk's Bounty on mobile devices, resulting in a crash. This should no longer happen.
- The keyboard should no longer present when leaving a card zoom in the deckbuilder.
- Quests should no longer disappear briefly when they first display.
- Minotaur Lighthoof’s summon ability should now be optional.
- False Prince and Hooru Envoy should no longer treat some global cards as cards that directly targeted them.
- Grenadin Cannoneer’s Spark ability should now be blocked by Aegis.
- Champion of Impulse should no longer lose her Fire threshold ability after changing zones.
- Cards transformed by Knucklebones should no longer preserve their cost reduction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.