Pale Rider Avatars: Available for a Limited TimeEdit
- Collect all four Pale Rider premium avatars from the store for 300 gems each!
- These avatars will only be available for a limited time.
Progression System UpdateEdit
- Level 59 for each faction has been updated to include the second upgrade of that faction’s basic totem.
- If you are already level 59+, you will be granted your totem upgrade on login.
- You still have to own the totem before you can use the upgrade.
Expanded Match HistoryEdit
- Match History can now be expanded to see additional information about your previous games.
- Additional information includes:
- Factions of your opponent’s deck (based on the influence you saw them play)
- Who went first
- The deck you played
- Who won
- The turn on which the game ended
- You can also view the complete order of all cards in your deck for a given game.
- Deck searching has been added to the deck list display.
- If you own premium copies of cards that are in your deck, there is now a one-button option to swap them in.
- You can now click-through/skip campaign dialogue on the playmat.
- Puzzles now offer the ability to retry them from the options menu and from the defeat screen.
- The message of the day has been changed to only display once per day.
- Casual: Rewards increased to a series of bronze - bronze - bronze / bronze.
- Ranked: Rewards after the last silver chest for a day have been increased to mimic Casual’s rewards: bronze - bronze - bronze / bronze.
- Gauntlet: Rewards reduced for 2-6 wins. 7 wins still awards 3 silver chests.
- You can now only make quest progress on the first win of each game in campaigns.
- Deceleration, a system which would award you with fewer points on a win and take more points when you lost based on where the system thought you should be, has been removed.
- Ranked: The matching system in Ranked should now favor matches within or closer to your rank.
- You should now be able to mute premium avatars during redraw.
- Muting the enemy player should now mute the Obelisk totem’s ambient animations.
- You should be able to interact with the options menu again when a selection array is up.
- Cards with Destiny should now correctly be discarded to maximum hand size.
- Shimmerpack copies should now correctly get double damage during the Sudden Death boss fight.
- If a unit is temporarily granted a battle skill that was previously silenced twice, they wouldn’t receive the benefit of that battle skill. This should no longer occur and the unit should correctly get the battle skill a third time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.