Just a heads up: We're rolling out a client-only hotfix today on Android devices. iOS and PC should be hitting tomorrow.
- Improved data caching at startup. This change will reduce initial login times significantly, after the first login.
- Opponents using premium avatars should now display the number of relics they have in play again.
- The playmat VFX for Icaria’s premium avatar should no longer display over unit VFX.
- The playmat VFX for Eilyn’s premium avatar should no longer block unit hinting.
- You should be able to use controllers to make all in-game card selections again.
- Disabling totem interactions should no longer mute your own totem.
- Expanded match history was showing a count for individual turns. It should now count your turns.
- Link graphics should no longer appear under unit tokens.
- The blocking icon that displays on units during blocking should now be visible again.
- Having the void open during Revenge should no longer display a pink avatar image.
- Multiple Android UI bug fixes.
- Navigating between scenes, especially the playmat, should be faster on Android.
- Fixed several issues around updating new files after installing. This should prevent cases where you could become stuck during these updates.
- All cards should display their image in the deckbuilder deck list again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.