Heroes and Chapters UpdateEdit
- Seasons in the game will now be labelled as “Chapters”.
- All named characters will get a searchable “Hero” tag to help identify their special status in the world. At present, this is an under-the- hood change with no mechanical effects.
Twitch Streaming IntegrationEdit
- Decklists will now auto-scale to display better at small window sizes.
- The extension will now notify viewers if they can’t use it because the streamer has it disabled.
- There have been multiple bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Premium Avatar: SnowmanEdit
- The time-limited Premium Avatar: Snowman has been removed from the store.
- Muting an enemy avatar on mobile now requires a long press and hold.
- You can now disable screen shake from the options menu.
Min Supported Client UpdateEdit
- Min client for OSX has been updated from 10.8 to 10.9
- Min client for iOS has been updated to 10.0
- Advanced Filters should now displays the correct pack art for each set.
- Importing a deck from the clipboard should now work on mobile again.
- Card text should no longer convert to code if they are referencing another card name with a comma in its name.
- Emotes should now block being able to click through them to the units underneath.
- Units that transform into Cloudsnake Harrier should no longer retain modifications from the previous unit.
- Novaquake Titan should no longer create black squares as part of its bond VFX.
- Champion of Vengeance should now get the +2 strength when using a Killer attack.
- Hooru Pacifier should no longer display a visual glow while it is the top-most card in your void.
- Units that have a negative strength value but should be able to attack due to Accelerated Impact should now be able to do so.
- Dizo, Cabal Chairman should now work with deck import/export.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.