Event UI UpdatesEdit
- Events are now presented in a selection array, making it easier to identify when there are multiple Events.
- Decks can now be imported/exported from the expanded deck view. This also works for draft decks!
- Leagues now support viewing sample hands.
- The New tag should now work when browsing your League pool, making it easier to identify cards from new packs.
There is an ebb and flow to healthy metagames, and while we're keeping an eye on the prevalence of unitless control decks, overall, we've been pretty happy with the post Dead Reckoning meta. Now that things have settled down a bit, we wanted to give a boost to a couple cards with some interesting potential against slower Primal decks, and a couple compelling new options for Primal decks seeking to be a little more proactive.
- Snapping Brushstalker - Now a 5/5 (was a 5/4)
- Crownwatch Press-Gang - Now costs 4J (was 5J)
- Jotun Feast-Caller - Now 4/4 (was 4/3)
- Kaleb, Reborn - Now Ultimate: Pay 5 (was Ultimate: Pay 6)