Onboarding Campaign Edit
Users are now able to skip part of the onboarding campaign.
Bug Fixes Edit
- The Ashara premium avatar should now properly load on the playmat each game.
- The Six-Gun card back should no longer fail to load its VFX.
- Entering Casual, Ranked, or Draft should no longer cause buttons on the homepage to stop functioning.
- Adding users to the Friends List should no longer create errors.
- Various controller issues have been fixed.
- Issues surrounding totem VFX have been fixed.
- Players can now navigate through Avatars by scrolling.
- Revealing a rare while opening packs should no longer creates issues with revealing the other cards that were opened.
- The AI should now prioritize Spellcraft spells more optimally.
- The void counter should now update properly.
- Various performance issues for Android and iOS have been resolved.
- Fixed several issues with Premium Avatars and Premium Totems.
- Players should no longer experience stream delay issues on Twitch.
- Player rank should now update properly.
- The Snowman Avatar background image now appears correctly in the profile scene.
- Drawing animations have been improved while at maximum hand size.
Card Fixes Edit
- Sindok, Rage Incarnate should now update its cost properly.
- Lieutenant Relia’s summon VO should now display correctly.
- Nametaker should now properly discard all enemy units that died, if multiple units died at the same time.
- Statuary Maiden no longer stops Nametaker’s ability.
- Killing a Disciplinary Weights with Bore should no longer cause the drawn copy to cost additional power.
- Attacking with Criva, the Crimson Scythe and Ashara, Ruthless Assassin should now properly cause Criva to go directly to the player’s hand, skipping void.
- First Flame should now create Flamefangs when it dies if other units hit the enemy player.
- First Flame’s ability now plays Flamefangs when there’s available unit space.
- Hero of the People should now properly refresh Aegis, Killer, and Berserk when another unit with those skills is played.
- Hero of the People no longer improperly gains skills that were gained via Summon.
- Mind Link should no longer create a response window each time a card is transformed.
- Stolen units should now properly maintain Reckless if they are cursed by Inferiority Complex.
- Mask Maker now properly receives buffs from cards that affect the unit type it gains.
- Derry Cathain should no longer make the game impossible to proceed when enemy void is opened at a specific time.
- Drawing Voice of the Speaker via Destiny, followed by a power, should now properly give the drawn power Echo.
- Won't Be Pretty now properly breaks Aegis of the selected units if the enemy player has player Aegis.
- Shadowlands Feaster should now properly function with Entomb and other death abilities.
- Toppletower no longer improperly counts Grenadin in the void that have been transformed into other unit types.
- Rakano Sheriff no longer receives the +2/+2 buff after being transformed.
- Ironclad Oath should now play the proper animations.
- Rolant's Fist summon ability should now be able to trigger after changing zones.
- Savage Denial can now negate fast spells played via Temporal Distortion.
- Umbren Deathwatcher should now update properly when cards in the void transform into units.
- Burglarize should no longer trigger entomb abilities of the stolen relic.
Tamarys, the Geomancer Promo Quest Edit
(Note: The following changes took place 2 days after the original patch, and were detailed in a separate source post.)
- The Tamarys, the Geomancer promo quest begins today and will run until next Wednesday, September 26.
- During the quest period, your first PvP win of the day will reward you with a copy of Tamarys.
- Once the promo period is over, you’ll be able to craft Tamarys using Shiftstone as normal.
- The Tamarys premium Avatar will be available in the store for 300 Gems for a limited time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.