The Into Shadow campaign is now available! Earn playsets of 23 new cards in 17 exciting single-player games! A Premium purchase option is also available for Into Shadow which includes a full premium set of the 23 new cards and a new premium Vara, Vengeance-Seeker avatar!
- Fixed certain cases that could result in a user's decklists getting incorrectly flagged as new and inadvertently resorting.
- Fixed an issue where the client would sometimes hang while trying to initialize data after downloading new game content.
- The Message of the Day system has been updated and improved.
- Players should no longer be limited to playing a maximum of eight copies of a card in a League deck.
- Unowned card backs from previous Events and Leagues are now viewable in the card back selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where VFX would fail to play when selecting a card in Draft.
- Cards left in the Market tab in deckbuilder after a Merchant had been removed from the deck were incorrectly continuing to count towards the Add Power feature. This has been resolved.
- On OSX the mouse pointer would sometimes behave erratically. This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed a visual issue where shadows would fail to render on the playmat for some devices.
- SFX should no longer play when clicking and dragging scrollbars in deckbuilder.
- Fixed an issue where a user would occasionally not be able to destroy cards.
- Some cards with Entomb would path incorrectly when presenting. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where emotes would incorrectly play from avatars when one player conceded a match.
- Visual bug fixes for the Night Lurker totem.
- Mobile devices should now open the Message of the Day menu quicker on initial log-in.
- Fixed an issue where card hangers would sometimes incorrectly obscure cards while in full zoom mode.
- On mobile devices, leaving the card full zoom screen should no longer trigger the software keyboard to display.
- Hailstorm VFX have been updated and should now play back more reliably on all platforms.
- Various bug fixes and improvements for gamepads.
- Nametaker now properly discards copies of a unit if it was killed as part of an attack.
- Fixed an issue where Permafrosts created by Rimescale Draconus could not be targeted correctly for spells with negate effects.
- End of the Line’s dynamic targeting text should now update correctly when Tribute is active.
- Crunch, the Hoarder should no longer gain Berserk from Infiltrate if he died in combat.
- Hesitate should now function more consistently with player Aegis.
- Ash Cloud should no longer remove Aegis from Endurance units.
- Multiple copies of Arcanum Hourglass should no longer attempt to fetch the same Power card.
- Kenna, Shaman of the Scale should now interact more reliably with copy effects.
- Cards drawn with Destiny are now correctly counted when calculating damage for Channel the Tempest.
- Ally abilities were triggering too many times if units were played simultaneously. This issue is now resolved.