Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
New Set: Defiance
- Over 250 new cards and five new mechanics have been added to Eternal.
- The new set is now available for purchase from the store, and can be crafted via Shiftstone.
- Five new Theme decks are now available for purchase from the store.
- New Achievements!
- The Draft format has been refreshed! Draft the new set along with a new set of curated Draft Packs, outlined Here.
- Entering Observer mode as one of the players concedes should no longer hang the game observer’s client.
- The registration page now provides feedback when attempting to create usernames and passwords that aren’t accepted by the system.
- Added a scroll bar to the Message of the Day so that longer messages are not cut off.
- Adding Premium and Non-Premium cards to a deck, and a non-Premium version to the market no longer causes deck validation errors.
- Fixed Molot and Nakova Premium Avatar VFX on the redraw screen.
- Users will no longer see an empty quest screen after earning the fourth copy of a promo card.
- Alhed, Mount Breaker and Blackhall Warleader's premium artwork should now display properly.
- Match History has been updated to properly account for multiple redraws.
- Many bug fixes and improvements for gamepad and Xbox One.
- Improvements to how multi-faction cards are sorted in collection view.
- Fixed an issue where the Replay button would sometimes fail to appear.
- Conceding a game with a selection window open will no longer force the user to reconnect.
- When a card with Echo is played with Destiny, they now present correctly.
- Scout spells played from the Void no longer cover up scouted cards.
- Players can now inspect Power trays during Market selection.
- Card Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Cowardice would not function correctly in some situations.
- Cowardice will now longer be copied if a unit is copied.
- Discarding Privilege of Rank should no longer cause issues with the game appearing out of sync.
- On the Hunt should now present correctly.
- Savage Denial can no longer negate your own spells.
- Units will no longer die one at a time to Harsh Rule.
- In Cold Blood should now function more reliably if a Shadowlands Feaster is in play.
- In some situations, an opponent could skip Vara, Vengeance-Seeker's summon trigger ability. This issue should now be resolved.
- Resolved several issues with Tome of Repetition.
- Praxis Outlaw should no longer briefly present to the opponent when drawn from its ability.
- Resolved several issues related to Azindel, Revealed and Statuary Maiden being in play together.
- Nametaker should now function correctly for units that were killed in combat.
- Nametaker will now function more reliably with sacrifice effects.
- Fixed a bug where Lida's Apprentice would sometimes continue to apply its effect after it had been destroyed.
- Genetrix Irel IV should now properly play audio.