New Features: Edit
- Homecoming is live! Join Svetya on her campaign to retake Kosul. The campaign includes 26 new cards, a premium upgrade option, and new achievements!
- Export Collection has been added to both PC and Tablet. The feature is a button that exists in collection and allows players to have their collection in the form of a list.
Rules Updates: Edit
- Normal Stuns are no longer removed by Silence. Effects like Permafrost and Ice Sprite can still be removed by Silencing the source.
- Endurance units now ready at the end of your own turn instead of the start of the opponent's. Units with Endurance are still immune to Stun.
Bug Fixes: Edit
- Ashara, Ruthless Assassin’s portrait should now appear correctly in the boss power prompt.
- Player Aegis will no longer protect you from dying at end of turn from having zero cards in your deck.
- The “Everlasting Life” gauntlet boss should now correctly display its game rules properly.
- Improved gamepad/controller support in areas of the deck-building screen.
- Editing a deck name from the default view will no longer be reverted when entering the deck customization view.
- Leaving the deck customization screen using a global navigation button will now save the changes on that page.
- Fixed an issue where the “Done” button in Deck Customization didn’t work if entered immediately after drafting.
- The Steam Achievement - “Found it” now properly refers to playing Treasure Troves.
- The Jekk's Bounty “Mad Dinomancer” boss power should now properly remove the faction requirements from the Carnosaurs.
- Improved the AI’s ability to use Silence effects.
- Other AI improvements.
- Amber Monument’s Premium VFX have been improved.
- Cannonbearer’s Premium VFX has been improved.
- Store performance has been improved on all devices.
- The “Delete” and “Clone” deck highlights have been improved in the deckbuilder UI.
- Various performance optimizations and improvements across all platforms.
Card Fixes: Edit
- Hooru Envoy should now correctly draw only one card when chosen by the same Amplify spell multiple times.
- Crown of Possibilities should no longer break the highlights around the phase button.
- Parry should now properly have units deal the overwhelm damage when the unit is not attacking.
- Parry should now properly respect a deadly unit dealing deadly damage even if the deadly unit is killed before the Parry resolves.
- Mitotic Wisp should no longer count itself in checking the number other units going to the void.
- Icespear Chucker has been renamed to Icicle Marksman.
- Acquisitive Crow should once again play the proper attack sound.
- Mask of Torment should no longer weak hint when The Tormentor can be played. It should now strong hint in any case that The Tormentor could be played.
- Mug should correctly show the number of copies of a card that are in the opponent’s hand.
- Milos, Unwavering Idealist’s sound effects should once again obey global volume settings.
- Burglarize can now be played when Tomb Protector is in play.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.