(Editor's note: We are unsure if there was a change in the patch number since the previous "126.96.36.19948b". We added the "c" to distinguish between these updates.)
New Event: Cookout! Edit
The Grenadin are brewing up a firestorm of delights in a hot competition for this weekend’s Cookout. Be careful what you sample, because they like to spice their food with Firebombs. BOOM!
Here are all the details on this new event:
- Cookout comes with a special boss rule: At the start of your turn, shuffle a festive Firebomb into your deck, and then draw an extra card.
- Each run of the event costs 2,500 gold or 200 gems to enter.
- Bring a standard 75-card constructed deck. You’ll use the same deck for all games in one run.
- Each run consists of 7 games, win or lose.
- You can enter as many times as you like. There is no leaderboard.
- Rewards range from a minimum of 2 Dark Frontier packs all the way up to 5 Dark Frontier packs, a voucher for a special copy of Light the Fuse (see below), and 1 premium rare Fire card for 7 wins.
The festive Firebomb cards you’ll see in this event feature new alternate artwork!
- If you win 4 or more games during one run, you’ll get a voucher for 1 copy of Light the Fuse with alternate artwork! (You can earn a maximum of 4 vouchers total.) That card will also create the festive Firebombs you’ll see during the event.
- You won’t receive these copies of Light the Fuse right away, but accounts who earn copies during this event will be receiving them soon.
- Cookout begins on Wednesday, July 3, and runs through Monday, July 8.
Can you juggle a deck full of firebombs and blaze your way to victory at the Grenadin cookout?