(Editor's note: The in-game client version of this patch was unchanged from the previous releases. We added the "c" to distinguish between these updates.)
11/12/2019 Update Edit
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Varret, Hero-in-Training would sometimes incorrectly retain temporary invulnerability for the remainder of the game.
- Kairos' Choice should no longer be able to be played on an enemy unit that is invulnerable to damage.
- Fixed an issue where Parul's Choice would not be respond-able in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to tell what Cruelty was targeting when played from Outcast Fortress.
- Cast into Shadow should no longer allow a second target selection if the first target had Aegis.
- Fixed several issues with the response window timing of Cast into Shadow.
- Fixed an issue where units that self-sacrifice to deal damage would not grant health to the player if that unit had Lifesteal.
- Harsh Rule played with Ageworn Vestige should now function properly even if the player has a Vargo Redclaw in play.
- Fixed an issue where Yisha, the Equalizer would not trigger properly for units with certain equal stat values.
- Fixed an issue where silenced copies of Vargo Redclaw could not be killed by non-damage effects.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes hang if Clan Tactic was drawn by Eilyn, Queen of the Wilds and no valid targets were available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.