Promises by Firelight Patch Notes Edit
New Features: Edit
- The new Promises by Firelight campaign is live! Journey into the past and play through the stories of the Xultan Champions to collect 21 new and exclusive, Expedition-legal cards!
- Premium versions of alternate art cards will now be craftable if a player owns four copies of the non-premium alternate art.
Bug Fixes: Edit
- Invulnerable VFX should now properly disappear at the end of a turn in some cases.
- Promo cards in the Expedition Archive should no longer display the promo rarity when viewed in Collection.
- Updated the Overwhelm hanger to include language about defending Sites.
- Fixed an issue where echoed cards would incorrectly present face-down and remain on the screen if the hand maximum was surpassed
- Users on Switch should now be able to properly submit feedback when using a controller.
- Fixed issues with targeting opponent avatars on mobile.
- Units that are invulnerable to damage should now properly be affected by the Dinomancy Enthusiast boss power.
Card Fixes: Edit
- Fixed an issue where playing Lay Siege in response to an Edict of Linrei could cause game instability.
- Soulflame Rider’s cost reduction should now no longer be capped at 3 reductions due to Decimating.
- Fixed an issue where Mistrust did not display proper Justice VFX.
- Kemmo's Blueprints cast with Onslaught should now grant the drawn weapon +1/+1 before Echo creates a copy.
- Fixed an issue where Borderlands Lookout’s stats did not immediately update when some powers were played.
- Vara's Sanctum’s wording has been updated: “While you have exactly one unit, it has +3 strength, Deadly, and Lifesteal.” Its functionality is unchanged.
- Fixed an issue where Karvet, Solar Dragon’s voice lines were cut off by the summon cultists.
- Burr-Spore Fern’s text should now be consistent in all languages.
- Improved the VFX for Eilyn, the Rising Storm summon effect.
Other Changes Edit
(Note: The following changes were not detailed in the primary source.)
12/19 Updates Edit
(Note: The following changes took place later the same day, and were detailed in a separate source post.)
We have addressed the following issues:
- Adjusted the difficulty of Ixtol, Champion of Grodov’s wing in Promises by Firelight.
- Adjusted difficulty of the Ixtol vs Aali fight in Promises by Firelight.
- Adjusted both decks for the Spitflame Draconus fight in Promises by Firelight.
- Fixed an issue where Cloak of Moments and Ramba, Arena Showman were not properly decreasing card costs.
- Ixtol's Pendant should no longer incorrectly increase the cost of Seats.
If you have any questions, or encounter any other issues, please let us know at email@example.com or via in-game Feedback (under Options).
12/20 Updates Edit
(Note: The following changes took place the next day, and were detailed in a separate source post.)
- Fixed an issue where negative buff effects would incorrectly positively buff Kira, the Prodigy.
- Fixed an issue where two copies of Harga, Armory Warden would not function correctly with Ila & Mizo.
- Fixed an issue where Shavka's Lute would incorrectly buff some abilities of Fire units in hand.
- Fixed an issue where a card could get stuck in the presentation area when two copies of Endra, Champion of Shavka would simultaneously try to play Shavka's Song.
- ↑ DWD News - New Campaign: Promises by Firelight (December 12, 2019). Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- ↑ Eternal subreddit - 12/19 Updates [post] by DireWolfDigital (December 19, 2019). Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- ↑ Eternal subreddit - 12/20 Updates [post] by DireWolfDigital (December 20, 2019). Retrieved December 21, 2019.