(Editor's notes: The in-game client version of this patch was unchanged from the previous release. We added the "b" to distinguish between these updates.
Some unlisted changes and fixes were made with this update. These are marked with an asterisk*)
Echoes of Eternity is Live! Edit
The 8th major set for Eternal, Echoes of Eternity, is now available and brings over 200 new cards to the game!
Five new theme decks have been added to the in-game store, each available for 3,000 Gold or 250 Gems. A theme deck bundle is also available for 1,100 Gems. It includes all 5 decks and an exclusive, alternate-art Clockroach.*
- Eager Owlet is now a Bird.
- Hooru Fledgling is now a Bird.
- Owl is now a Bird.
- Fourth-Tree Elder is now a Bird.
- Roosting Owl is now a Bird.
- Stormcrasher is now a Bird.
- Shelterwing Rider is now an Unseen Bird.
- Highwind Glider is now a Bird.
- Nostrix, Lord of Visions is now an Unseen Bird.
- Hooru Pacifier is now an Unseen Bird.
- Bleak Basin Guide is now a Bird.
- Herald of the Parliament is now a Bird.
- Fledgling Owlet is now a Bird.
Merchants, Smugglers, and Bargains will now allow you to store cards of any faction in your market, still following either the Market or Black Market rules determined on the card. However, they can still only select cards out of the Market that their ability specifies.
Theme Deck UpdatesEdit
- Crackshot Fugitive now dynamically predicts the amount of strength and health she will get when she attacks.
- Misery Walker’s type was “Unseen” and has been corrected to “Elf Unseen” (Note: the source lists this change as 'type was “Unseen Elf”', but we only have a previous version of it as “Unseen”.)
- Flamebrewer will no longer discard a card that has been transformed and played.
- Sodi's Choice will now display VFX on the unit chosen to have the Sandbind played on it.
- Mistrust no longer grants an additional response window after it sacrifices itself.
- Recurring Nightmare will now gain strength bonuses from hitting a player cursed with Blood of Makkar.
- Archgryffyn Patriarch now counts the number of curses you have in play.
- Dragonbreath will no longer have an extra projectile coming from the avatar towards the enemy unit being damaged.
- Prosecutor-at-Arms will no longer have an extra VFX that travels from the unit to the selected enemy unit.
- A Snowman created by Thudrock, Arctic Artisan will have its strength appear in green when modified beyond the value it was created at.
- Karvet, Redeemed should now properly play attack and death VO lines.
- Mazag, the Waking Terror now strong hints whenever it’s possible to activate.
- Wump, Party Starter and Edict of Shavka now correctly show their templating updates* (see patch 18.104.22.16803)
Echoes of Eternity Hotfix 2-11-20 Edit
(Note: The following changes took place the same day, and were detailed in a separate source post.)
A few fixes to follow on today's set release have been rolled out:
- Mysterious Waystone should now consistently grant health in PvP games.
- Factionless cards should now work properly in Markets.
- Some Spellcrafted spells were not playing their targeting VFX, making it difficult to determine the unit your opponent was targeting. This issue has been resolved.
- Switchblade Deadeye should no longer keep its +2/+2 buff in the void if it died with temporarily granted skills.
- Fixed an issue where the avatar for the Strange Return Gauntlet opponent would sometimes not display.
- Ghar, Master Sandmage should no longer be able to silence units in the void.
- Fixed an issue where a created Nihil Draconus would not function correctly with Nullblade.
2/12 Patch Notes Edit
(Note: The following changes took place the next day, and were detailed in a separate source post.)
- Shugo's Hooked Sword should no longer trigger from Nightfall damage.
- Fixed an issue where Grodov's Stranger and Strange Navigator}} could cause the game to hang.
- Gravewatch Ancestor's ability should now update more reliably when a unit dies.
- Fixed an issue where units with Aegis and Revenge would not function properly when they died.
- Aurapiercer should no longer display two stacked aura VFX.
- Improved Unfamiliar Interloper Shade's VFX.
- Nesting Raven should now show its correct prompt.
- Acedonis, Untainted's prompts have been improved.
- Fixed a visual issue with Turn Back Time's deck builder image.
- Cozin Darkheart is now a Oni Cultist (was an Oni Rogue).
- Banewulf is now a Wolf (was a Direbeast).
- Rindra, the Duskblade’s type was “Unseen Elf” and has been corrected to “Elf Unseen”
- Aali, Champion of Kodosh's templating was updated to say "among your relics."
- Stinging Wind's templating was updated, now says "Flying on the enemy turn" (was "Flying during the enemy turn").
- Champion of Vengeance's templating was updated, now says "Invulnerable to damage on your turn" (was "Invulnerable to damage during your turn").
2/13 Update Edit
(Note: The following changes took place a couple days later, and were detailed in a separate source post.)
- Fixed an issue where Dying Sun's Tapestry would not correctly display its prompt text.
- Makkar's Quiver should now present a prompt when targeting a unit.
- Improvements to deck builder card image crops on mobile devices.
- Fixed several typos in card prompt text.
- Improved Aurapiercers token aura VFX for better legibility.
- Fixed a visual issue where the First Win of the Day pack image was sometimes incorrect.
- Strange Rider should no longer always weak hint.
- Eloz, Nightmare General should no longer prevent curses from being able to sacrifice themselves after Eloz has left play.
- Eloz, Nightmare General should no longer allow Unkindness to play ravens without sacrificing itself.
- Eloz, Nightmare General has had its token aura VFX improved.
- Befoul can no longer be cast if the second target is Vargo Redclaw.
- Fixed an issue where Strange Rider would only check the top four cards of the deck, instead of the top six.
- Granite and Amethyst Coin, when played with Onslaught, should no longer give the player a response window.
- ↑ DWD News - Echoes of Eternity Theme Decks by DireWolfDigital (February 13, 2020). Retrieved February 13, 2020.
- ↑ Eternal subreddit - Echoes of Eternity Hotfix 2-11-20 [post] by DireWolfDigital (February 11, 2020). Retrieved February 12, 2020.
- ↑ Eternal subreddit - 2/12 Patch Notes [post] by DireWolfDigital (February 12, 2020). Retrieved February 12, 2020.
- ↑ Eternal subreddit - 2/13 Update [post] by DireWolfDigital (February 13, 2020). Retrieved February 13, 2020.