(Editor's note: Some additional details have been added to these patch notes. These are prefaced with (EN) to mark them.)
- Can you hear the whispers? Preorders are now available for Whispers of the Throne!
- The Whispers of the Throne pre-release event is coming soon! Play through with five different decks to get your first look at ten new cards coming in Whispers of the Throne!
- (EN) The preview cards are viewable in the game's collection and deckbuilder screens.
- Practice Mode is now available in Expedition!
- Daily wins should now be tracked on the Quest screen.
- Improved search for 3 faction and alternative art cards.
- Collectible cards can be shared through in-game chat by typing
[CARDNAME]into chat. This will allow players to see valid cards linked this way as a card tile, like it would appear in the deckbuilder.
- Hover over the shared link to see a full card zoom!
- If several cards are linked, a “Show More” button will appear in chat that will expand to show all cards when clicked.
- Added an additional end of turn pause after end of turn effects that create units (such as Unkindness)
- Viewing the premium cards from the Trials of Grodov [bundle] will no longer lead to a blank scene.
- Improved the pacing of some onboarding campaign missions.
- Fixed a couple of VO issues in the onboarding campaign.
- The Night Lurker Totem should now animate properly during replays.
- Improvements to the Expedition filter in deckbuilder.
- While in play, relic weapons granted Revenge from Touch of Resilience will no longer appear green after the Revenge skill has been lost and replaced with Destiny.
- Set filters in Draft deckbuilder should no appear longer blank.
- Fixed an issue where some of the subtitles in the Homecoming cinematics were missing
- Fixed an issue where the “Sample Hand” feature could not be used when a player had 5 or more copies of a card in their draft deck.
- The "Find the Waystones" Gauntlet boss power should no longer be blocked by Aegis.
- Cards on the playmat that have been transformed will properly display their new greyed-out influence and current hangers.
- New Tags are no longer added to cards that are obtained if a player previously crafted a copy.
- Fixed an issue that caused the card total of a deck to display as 0/75 when switching the to the expanded view after making changes.
- Master's Blade’s Spellcraft should now properly trigger if the only target is Shen-Ra, Unbreakable.
- Fixed an issue where Gravewatch Ancestor’s ultimate would sometimes not update after a corrupted unit died during combat.
- Having multiple Kaleb's Sanctums will no longer leave the units with 0 weapons, but instead a random weapon on each unit.
- Makkar's Stranger’s attack trigger should no long bypass Aegis when it is making a killer attack against the same unit.
- Distilled Venom should no longer work for enemy Twist effects if the cursed unit is stolen.
- Sol's Rest should no longer play audio twice if played on the enemy player’s turn.
- Great-Kiln Titan’s VFX should no longer persist over units played this way.
- Void Drummer’s VFX have been improved.
- Eilyn's Intervention should no longer strong hint at all times while you control a Yeti.
- Felrauk the Outcast’s discard prompt now red hints to the player discarding a card.
- Added the Depleted hanger to Ark of Sol.
- Distilled Venom should now properly play twist VFX over the cursed units.
- Improved the targeting VFX of Strange Duelist.
- Pack Conjuring and Earth Conjuring should now each show a prompt describing how large their effect will be while selecting a unit.
- Vara's Intervention’s VFX have been improved.
- Silencing a unit affected by Zadia’s “can’t block” ability no longer removes the can’t block VFX, as the unit is still unable to block.
- Mind Link will no longer make copies of cards transformed in the enemy deck with Royal Decree.
- Voprex, the Great Ruin should no longer have the enemy player discard cards to your void when you have a Statuary Maiden in play.
- Equivocating a unit in response to its damage-dealing ability should no longer modify the damage with the new, transformed unit’s battle skills.
If you have any questions, or encounter any issues, please let us know at email@example.com or via in-game Feedback (under Options).
(Editor's note: the following changes were made the next day.)
We have made the following fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue where Menace Chant would sometimes cause the game to hang if it was played and Decimated.
- Fixed an issue where spells and abilities that play curses would not trigger "when you play a curse" card effects.
- Dramatist's Mask should once again properly apply a new copy of itself to a unit played with its effect.
- Kaspar, Oren of Kosul's ability VFX should now be suppressed when you are at or above your max Power.
- You should no longer be able to use Elham, Keen-Eyed's activated ability at times when you would not normally be able to play a Golem.
- Improved Blightmoth and Blightmoth Shade's targeting VFX.
If you encounter these issues after restarting Eternal, or have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or via in-game feedback under "Options".